Tuesday, June 10, 2008

AFK until July



I am leaving Australia to head back to the shores of the UK. I am doing a little travelling in between (via Vegas) and will be back online in early July.



AP Bankroll $5265

My challenge to turn $500 into $5,000 by June - DONE
My revised challenge - To turn this amount into $15k by Dec 31st



Unfortunately I wont be playing in any WSOP events this year but will sit down at a few of the loose cash games at the MGM and maybe play a $500 buy in tournament somewhere along the trip. I will put the full report up here when I get back.



Good Luck all

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hey - I just started reading your blog and was enjoying it. Too bad you're breaking, but am sure you will have a great time travelling. Know you won't be in the WSOP but let us know what you see while everyone's there! Safe travels!

Renee said...

Hey river rat. hope you're having a good time with your travels. Forgot you were away. See you early July!

Ryverrat said...

Hi Renee. thanks for the comments. Will be up and posting again soon.

Do you have a blog ?