Sunday, June 1, 2008

5K target hit !

I hit the $5k mark ahead of my target time. I had a bit of a heater on Saturday/Sunday. Not many hands played but most hands holding up in large pots and hitting great cards.


This was the hand that took me over. The hand history is not working well. Villain had 77.
http://weaktight.com/217659


So May's graph and PT stats





Full year stats






I am going to be moving my home back to the UK shortly after a 2 week driving holiday through the US with a 3 day stint in Vegas obviously. This will leave not a lot of time to play some decent cards online. I think from Mid June to Mid July I may not play anything at all.

New Target - End of Year $15k
This is a revised target from my original $10k by year end. $0.50/$1 is my home at the moment but I will start to look at the $1/$2 tables and maybe sit in on a game if I think its worthwhile.


Bankroll range
$3000+ up to $0.50/$1
$5000+ up to $1/$2
$10000+ up to $2/$4


The reason I say up to is that I will play a table at a lower level if it is worth it. Profit is profit and continuous hunting for the fish is a profitable move at any level. If i find on one session that the players are too nitty or too many regulars then I can easily switch to a lower table and make more $ until the tables change.


This one hand made me laugh
http://weaktight.com/215213

The hand in itself is very poorly played by villain and this starts off with the pf call with T7o in the sb. The chat that follows is worse....


Villain: nh
RYVERRAT: ty
RYVERRAT: ul
RYVERRAT wins ($195.50) with (Three of a kind, tens).
RYVERRAT: tough beat
Villain: shouldnt have called
Villain: one of my favorite hands
Villain wins ($6.91) with (One pair, fives).
RYVERRAT: :)


Are you kidding me.... ? Players believe in favourite hands ? haha. Im surprised his hooves didnt get in the way as he typed. EEE AAAWWWW.

No comments: