Wednesday, December 3, 2008

November Result and Ryverrat the Superuser...





Had a good November. With Rakeback and bonus I made around $1000 and have comfortably included $100nl in my game.

Bankroll is now $3000 and building nicely back up again. 8695 hands was unfortunately just shy of the 10k I planned. Will try to catch up in December.

I saw the first signs of paranoia on the AP tables last night. I must be a superuser!!!


RLUCACIU wins (75c chips).
RLUCACIU: so did you guys know that ub had employees cheat people
RLUCACIU: out of their money
RYVERRAT: lol
RLUCACIU: they had this software that would show them what other ppl
RLUCACIU: had
RYVERRAT: titanic sunk aswell
RLUCACIU: lol
<<>>
RLUCACIU wins (95c chips).
RLUCACIU: I bet all of you have that software
RYVERRAT: rofl
RLUCACIU: your names sound pretty shady
<<>>
RYVERRAT wins ($1.75 chips).
RLUCACIU: totally like ub employees would name their accounts
<<>>
WESD0G wins ($1.25 chips).
<<>>
WESD0G wins ($1.20 chips).
<<>>
RYVERRAT: superuser !!!
RYVERRAT wins ($39.10) with (Full house, queens full of threes).

He upped and left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always had great respect for players who have the patience and discipline to increase their bankroll while at the same time maintaining sound bankroll management. I have recently started a poker article database and would love to post your articles about your bankroll building project. If you are interested check out the site at www.pokerbankrollblog.com and drop me a line on pokerbrb@gmail.com. If not, maybe we can do some link exchange instead.

Best Regards

Mark