Thursday, October 23, 2008

Moving down to 50nl only.....




Against all my will I have had to remove most of my poker bankroll to fund renovations on my house. It was either that or sell the tvr. Ive waited to have that car far too long to just flip it out after 3 months.

I have left enough to work with in my accounts to hopefully rebuild and make the steady climb to the midstakes. This obviously kills my goals for year end.

I am leaving a balance of approx $1500 for poker. This will by solely for $50nl until I reach $2500 then move up to $100nl.

Graphs / Charts and analysis to start again soon. Off to Lake Como in Italy this weekend so no pokering for me.

I will be writing a post soon on the main aspects of beating 50nl.. I have to beat it first again though otherwise you wont believe me..


Ryverrat.

1 comment:

DubsPoke said...

Dude- that is one sick car.

What's the use of winning at poker if you can't use it for what you enjoy? Hope the house renovations go well!

I'm going to try to make my blog in a new direction from less whining to more positive and helpful information. I look forward to your posts!

and of these days I will catch you on IM