Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tom 'durrrr' Dwan challenge accepted.

For those who havent seen Tom 'durrrr' Dwan set a challenge.

“I’m making this heads-up challenge to the world. Anyone can accept. Four tables, minimum of $200/$400, and I’ll put up $1.5 million to their $500,000. We play 50,000 hands minimum and if they end up a dollar after rake they keep the side money or whatever. So basically, if you and I played and you won a dollar, you would get my $1.5 million and if I won a dollar I would win your $500,000.So I’m giving a million dollars free if anyone thinks they can do it.”

He then added another rule which ruled out one player, Phil Galfond, who he must have decided he would not be confident in beating.

He's got 3 acceptances for the challenge.

Phil Ivey
David Benyamine
Patrik Antonious

Details are yet to be finalised. This will be very interesting to watch.

No comments: