Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back on track...

I think the players that stay alive in this game are the ones that can ride out the bad times and not lose control. After an 8 buyin downswing I felt sick. I stepped back and reviewed the key hands. There was definately tilt amongst 2 of my buyin losses, the others I would play the same.

With that in mind and a 24 hour break I stepped down to 50nl tables and regrouped. After a good win rate there for an evening it was back to 100nl tables. less than 1000 hands later I am back to where I started.

Hands played this month 19k with a profit of $1600 + $400 in rakeback. Only a few days left until the end of the month and im hoping to squeeze in a few more buyins.

I did play this one hand which I like.

http://weaktight.com/905949

UTG is a reg and im putting him on a strong hand here. Position is key though and there are a ton of scare cards on the river. My raise on the river is the exact amount i would raise if i had a Ten. He cannot call here without a Ten and chances of that in his hand are very slim.

This only works against a thinking player but just another show of how my game now includes playing back at the regs in certain spots

Oh im moving my bankroll to William Hill (ipoker network) for reasons which I will explain in my next post. big news to come..

No comments: