Monday, November 24, 2008

3043 BigBlinds per 100

I didnt get many hands in this weekend but the ones I did were quality. I was heading out for dinner Saturday night and was waiting on the missus to finish her getting ready routine. I had about 10 mins to squeeze some hands in. I fired up 5 tables and played a couple of orbits. On 1 table (Jasper, see pokertracker screenshot below) I made 150 big blinds and added a juicy fish to my buddy list. 3043 bb/100 haha.

So the new bankroll now sits at $2,787 giving me a nice $726 profit for Nov so far + rakeback to be added. Not bad for approx 6k hands. I am playing a mix of $100nl and $50nl. As a repeat of the beginning of this year I will keep this level until I either drop to $2000 then $50nl only or increase to $5000 then I can add $200nl.







For anyone interested in matters outside of my bankroll building I will be having a baby, eta end of January. The preperation for his entry into this world has taken up a LOT of my spare time and thus reduced my hands per month. I can easily start rambling how happy, proud, excited etc I am at the thought if becoming a father but this is a poker blog so I will keep it in the background. We have now got most of the preparation done to the house, renovating, decorating and furnishing and this should be finished by the end of this week. Then I can settle back into the seat in front of my screens and cast the fishing rod out into the well stocked poker waters a lot more than I have been able to recently.

Lets see how long this heater lasts....

No comments: