Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Whale

I love my buddy list. If I had the time I would do a comparison of how much money has come just from the list of players on my buddy list. I have 138 players on the list at $50NL and last night I found one of the major ones sitting at one of the tables.

Villain's stats 83/17/11
A quick recap for some new readers this guy plays 83% of his hands, raises 17% pf and has an aggression factor of 11.

I added myself to the waiting list and within 20 seconds a seat appeared but it was to his right. Not ideal but I would try my best from the wrong angle. Acting before a hyper aggro post flop maniac could be painful.

Within 2 orbits I had seen him open push 240bb winning just the blinds. I had bought into the game with 100b so topped it up straight away to 200bb.

3rd Orbit I find this hand...

Im not sure I could get any more cash from him on this hand. I cant raise the flop here after his check as i would have to fold to a push which he is capable. I guess I could have reraised the turn but that may be advertising a flush too much.

http://weaktight.com/499145

I get KK the very next hand. This guy doesnt like to be pushed around and I think hes a little pissed losing the hand before. I also find that bad players HATE minimum reraises. They never fold. This min reraise pre flop sets up stack/bet sizes for the my weak flop bet/call shove perfectly.

http://weaktight.com/499144

So a nice 250bb profit in 2 hands from my large fishy friend. I will release his name/stats for $10 :)

November has started off well


No comments: