Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not Much To Say

I am a firm believer in not playing big games when you are tired or feeling unwell. When you are not bringing your 'A' game then don't put too much money on the line.

I have my first largish game tonight with the boys i used to play with before I went to Australia. £200 buy in cash game. £1/£2 ($2/$4 for the yanks) NL 7 players.

I am as hungover as hell. Vodka vapour is seeping out of every pore on my body it seems and i feel like I have a second heartbeat in my head.

I have 12 hours to cure myself if I want to win some cash tonight.


I've got a few post ideas lined up and im collecting hand histories for examples. I was going to write up a post showing guidelines on how to play against certain types of players that you will come across but I dont think I could write it any better than the gnome's recent post, so I wont try this time. Take a read of that.


1 comment:

Gnome said...

Thanks! Gl tonight.