Wednesday, July 9, 2008

On Your Marks, Get Set, ........

Im finally back online. After almost a month of no online poker playing and a 2 week break I am ready to pick up where I left off and start making some decent money.

I played for about 15 mins last night on AP $0.50/$1 to get my feet wet again and was happy to see that nothing much had changed. Its damn easy to spot a good table right off the bat. Open limpers = profit. Let me say that again. Open limpers = profit. AP was full of them last night in the short time I played. I made a quick $60 and left. I hate leaving money on the table but I am still unpacking boxes from the move.

The f*ckers at the real job have banned access to 2p2. This is a huge dent for me. 2p2 has been a great site for me to browse and comment on. They have left the door open for me at pocketfives so I can atleast keep up a little reading throughout the day.

Playing a live game tonight at a club where I used to run a poker school. I will be organising weekly games down there to start increasing my live roll.

My next post will have some proper poker content back with graphs, analysis and stats. $15k by year end is still my goal for my online roll.

Oh btw, bought a new car. For anyone interested, google TVR Sagaris. Got one in black and it shifts!

No comments: