Thursday, August 28, 2008

Muppet Call.

DO NOT CALL 220 BIG BLINDS WITH JUST TOP PAIR AGAINST ANYONE, EVEN THE WORST PLAYER YOU KNOW!!!

I want to punch myself in the face. For all the books ive read, for all the strategy posts, for the tens of thousands of hands ive played I still make stupid calls. I am too embarrassed to post the hand history.

I had won 200 bb from him in the previous 30 mins and he was pushing 220 bb either pf or on the river. I was getting frustrated I could not get a hand good enough to call and finally called with AQ on an A4395 board. He turned over A5.

Seeing how often he did this I could have waited for a better spot.

I will be posting graphs/stats for this months play soon. Around 8k hands at the moment and only $100 profit which is mainly from Rakeback.....

Here's a hand to make me feel better. Please please have a Queen. http://weaktight.com/351135
Trappy McTrapson !!

No comments: