Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AFK Again !

Not much poker action this week as Thailand destroyed my inner soul. Well my liver to be honest. I've not felt on top form. Tonight I head out to play with the sharks for a whole weekend. I dont mean the great poker players, but the kind that chew your legs off if you resemble anything like a seal. I will be diving at South West Rocks which has a large group of grey nurse sharks. Facing Phil Ivey will seem like a doddle after looking one of these in the eye. Im taking an underwater digital camera and will put my best pic up on here next week.

Assuming my fingers are still intact the pokergirlfriend threw a challenge at me. She has seen my recent increase in bankroll and has suggested my short term challenge to hit $5000 before we head back to the UK. This date is 15th June. So 2 months to go from $3100 to $5000. I think thats doable. I went from $500 - $3100 in 3 months. I will be putting some considerable amount of time into playing after this weekend. I noticed that I've only been putting my good hands on show so will also start to put some bad, tricky hands up here for review.

As its the last Thursday of the week, here's a fun website to play around with. All you need is a photo of a friend... hours of fun.

No comments: