Monday, April 28, 2008

Sharkscope

Just in case anyone was wondering, I survived the shark dive. Damn that was cool. Its amazing being in their natural environment 30m deep. Its also a bit eeire as they glide past you with their mouth slightly open and unblinking eyes staring you down. If you ever get the chance get down to South West Rocks and swim with these animals. Its amazing. Sharks, Turtles, Bull Rays, Snakes, Moray Eels, tons of fish and a pitch black cave to explore. These are actual photos from our dive.


With all that adrenaline fuelled action out of my system I am now in a position to make a proper run at turning this bankroll into a nice sum. I'm falling behind on my estimated hands played and will start to pick this up. This blog is a poker blog and I will get it back to poker content very soon. Poker DeNom tonight live $100 rebuy tournament with cash games after if im not too tired. Im about $1400 up at this place overall. Loose is too tight a word for this venue.




No comments: