Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bankroll Volatility

I managed to play around 2,300 hands this weekend and the result was around $0.00. Im glad i've got rakeback as something to show for it. I was playing 2-3 tables $0.50/$1 for the most time. On one tabe we had broken down to 3 players when the following hand happened. We were 200b deep and it was very aggressive.

http://weaktight.com/209483

Still trying to understand whether this is a fold or call. I have posted this up on SSNL at 2p2.
$127 call to win $290. Im getting over 2-1. What can I put him on here... ?


Im saying by my turn bet I have a T, possibly a 9 or maybe some combo draw. Thinking this through now if I had a draw I would have called his Turn bet, so he can put me on a T or a 9 trying to protect against any straight or flush draws. Seeing as he holds a pair of nines I think he can put he squarely on a T. Now if I could take all the time in the world as the game I could have thought this through to this point. He knows I have a T and he is comfortable putting all his money in. This means 99,AT,KT,QT,JT,9T I dont seem him doing this with lower. At the time I thought all the draws were in his range + any 9x. Hands like JQh, JQc, 78h, 78c, AKc, AKh, JJ, QQ. -200bb dammit.

That put me on tilt a little. I left the table as I didnt want to be playing shorthanded 200bb when possibly on tilt. I was being floated a lot on other tables and my image was definately loosening up. I then got dealt a string of great cards AA/KK/AKs and played them all aggressively winning 500bb on average per big hand. I finished the session up around 300bb. Another session in the evening saw me back where I started.

Bankroll 4240

May Graph



Do you think I will make the $5k mark by Jun 13th? Please leave a yes or no in the comments.

1 comment:

Fuel55 said...

its fairly obvious he has a better ten or a boat - sick fold, but relatively easy. when you raise for information like you did you need to use that information ... enuff said.