Thursday, May 22, 2008

A few hands that boosted my roll last night.

http://weaktight.com/207283
This hand was a set up from the beginning. We both are highly unlikely to hold a 5 or flop a flush. His line is strong but I cant fold top set there. I think if another club appeared I would have found a fold. I put him on QcQx as he didnt raise preflop.

http://weaktight.com/207281
Here is another hand where villain didnt give me any reason to think he had AA. In hindsight this was good play by villain, getting me all in on the turn. I hit my 2 outer on the ryver. Call me a rat !!

So havent played a huge number of hands but my results have been good. I feel I havent had too much bad luck, with all hands holding up and getting lucky a few times.

The bankroll now sits at $4,260, well on track to hit the $5k mark by Jun 15th. There will be a TON of poker this weekend as the missus is away. Dammit, a few years back I would have been organising a party, hanging around with chicks and tearing up the place, but now I stay in and play online poker. Hahaha maybe I will venture out.

May graph






Ultimate Bet Scandal

Well the story finally hit the News, Views, Gossip forum after being very well edited. There has been so much work done on this, without some of the guys at 2p2 we would have never known the scale of these cheaters. Please take 5 mins out of your time to read the first post, anyone that plays online poker should know the contents of the allegation. There is talk of using the WSOP as a medium to inform the masses. Badges, t-shirts, leaflets maybe used and I feel Phil Hellmuth and Annie Duke will be wearing their ipods on full to drown out the crowd and table abuse for the site they endorse.

No comments: